“What we stand for.”
- translation of business requirements into cost-effective solutions
- great user experience through robust and intuitive user interface
- targeted integration with social tools and platforms
- use of online video as a key element of SEO
- seamlessness of experience through cross-platform delivery
- business intel through meaningful analytics
“Where we’re based.”
We’re based in London and in Colchester, Essex.
“Where we operate.”
We work with customers in the UK, Europe and the States.
“Who we are.”
The MD at Digital Surface is Jamie Gledhill, a seasoned creative technologist with a passion for all things interactive!
Jamie previously worked for Brightcove (the leading online video platform) where he was Senior Technical Consultant for EMEA. In this capacity, he was able to draw on over a decade of relevant technical and creative experience to advise clients such as The Times Online, Johnston Press, MTV Italia and Philips Consumer.
Prior to Brightcove, Jamie was Head of Interactive Design at Amaze Europe where for several years he led the award-winning creative development team, delivering everything from enterprise-level web applications to boutique-style interactive kiosk content.
Jamie has a BA (Hons) in Creative Industries Management and is currently taking an MA in Moving Image and Sound.
See Jamie’s profile on LinkedIn.